Wednesday, October 19, 2011

So-Called Smart

After all of this, why I still love you?
pict from here

His friend told me that he thought I'm smart. He always said that I'm a smart girl.
"She's good at writing, she has extensive knowledge, she can assemble those wonderful words..."

Ah! Really? Is it true he considered me as great as it?
Geez! Look at me! It's him, playing game with my heart successfully, right?

Is it me, so-called smart girl?

Uhm, I don't think so.
Come on, man. You are the smart one :)


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

Gloria Putri said...

mba, aq jd tambah ngerasa bersalah krn nebak2 terus padahal belom tentu bener :(

ni soal si aurora borealis to mba?

Enno said...

gitu deh :)

Gloria Putri said...

oo, oke, jd mungkin tebakanku bener :) heehehhee

miss u mba enno :)
cepetan selesai deh novelnya :) tar kita chatingan lg yakkk?
aq klo OL malem2 gt skrng :D hehehe