Friday, October 21, 2011

The Morning Talks

This is for you, Hazel Eyes, my old friend. Thank you for the conversation when you were driving and I was stuck in front of my lappy with badly mood all around my body this morning.

Thank you for listening to my unhappiness about that rumours. You said, "Hey I watched 'Hitam Putih Show' a few nights ago. There's a good quote from the show."
"What?" I asked.
"Just ignore all the bad news around you. Don't opponent and don't respond, because the law of sow-reap it's there."
"I thought so."
"Nah, you already know what to do. So just do it simply. Let it pass."

It's all just a simple conversation. But this morning when the drizzle made ​​me into a bad mood, I need someone who can talk to.

Talk. That's all I really need this morning. And voila! There he was...

So, I must say thanks again to you, mate. Thanks for the quote. Thanks for lending me your time to listen.

BTW, when we were in junior high school, you're not as wise as now. Is it the age-factor?
Hehehe....

I'm lonely just like the bike.
pict from here

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

Gloria Putri said...

wew...background kuning dibelakang sepedanya bikin melekkk...
anggep aja sepeda itu (kamu) ga sendirian, krn tembok kuningnya akuu...wkwkwkwk

ihhhh...tembok kuningnya unyuuu bgttt...
wkwkwkwkwkkw,
minta sasha ahhh, bsk klo punya rmh di cat warna gt :D

Sassy Enno said...

hihihi nggilani! rumah kok warnanya kuning jreng. silauuuu!

kurasa shasa ga bakal mau.

:))

btw, thx ya...
I know I'm not alone. but you know what I mean ;)

Anonymous said...

dari dulu gw emang udah wise, loe aja yang nga tau hehehehe