Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Mister Hazel Eyes




An old friend called me this afternoon. Just say hello. How I miss his voice! He said all of a sudden remembered me today when he saw some of his friends were reading my Falling Eve blog in their office.

He thought 'Hey, that's Fatty's blog!'
Then he took his cellphone and called me.
Geez! He call me Fatty as a nickname ! Look at yourself, man. You are the fat one.
(But you're always handsome too! ahahaha)

I miss you, Mr. Hazel Eyes. I miss the days we used to be.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

5 comments:

Rona Nauli said...

hayooooooooooooooo......:D

Gloria Putri said...

hmmmmmmmm

yg maw aq tanyain adalahhh

gmn cara bikin blog tembus pandang sama background yaaaa?

wkwkwkk

#ga_nyambung

Asop said...

Fat, and handsome. Badan subur tanda tak kurang apapun dalam hidupnya. Oh, kurang apa lagi, coba? LOL

Enno said...

@rona: ampun maaaaak! just friend, you know! :P

@glo: tanyakan pd rumput bergoyang? :)

@asop: sptnya ada yg mrs kesindir ya hihi :D

Gloria Putri said...

lahhh...jawab e gt oq :p
nanti aq bikin lagu looohhh...
"kalau Rumput bisa ngomong"

wkwkwkwk