Monday, October 10, 2011

I Feel Guilty

Oh dear, you make me feel guilty, you know! I told you: mean it now. Don't play around anymore. you said you were serious. But see now, what had happened.

Sorry if I kept my distance last days. I just don't like your friend insulted me. She interfered in our affairs that she didn't know. Even now I still don't like her. She's just a little girl who don't have manners.

But I still care about you, brotha. Still you are my little brotha. You can just make people think you're fake, and they may believe in your stupid charade. But I don't. I know you better than them. I thought, she didn't believe too. She was hurt by your ridiculous way.

I was thinking maybe you're really fake. Then I remembered the days of our friendship since many years ago. I would know if you're a fake. In fact I knew you're just a man who is too dependent on the love story of your life.

Last day she asked me why I didn't tell her more about you.
But what can I say other than just a reminder to be careful with her ​​feelings?

You're also my friend. Entrust a lot of things, many secrets to me. Trust me as your elder sister and I trust you too. I can't tell bad things about a friend to another friend so they hate each other. Anyway I'm not sure it will affects the two lovebirds who are madly in love. One thing that will happen is you both will hate me.

Today I'm worried about you. I know what you can do when you're upset. Keep your heart stays cool, please. Okay?

Just take care.
I just want you to know, I'm always here if you need someone to share.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

Gloria Putri said...

kata2nya yg terakhir berlaku jg buat aku ngga?
aq lg maw 'share' airmata nihhh :( mau 'menampung'?