Saturday, March 10, 2012

My Novel Eventually Published!

Woaah! lately my life was very hectic to write on this blog. But I'm happy, because finally my novel published. Yay!
This is it. You can see the cover.
The title in Bahasa is "Selamanya Cinta." It's "Forever Love" in English.



It's about Reina and Abe, two friends who loved each other secretly. Many years later, Reina trying to deal with destiny, to bring them together again. 


If you want to know the love story of Reina and Abe, just buy the novel, OK! ;)


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

7 comments:

owly said...

Enno,
ijin copy covernya yaa.
mau buat postinganku di blog hehehe.

makasii :)

Enno said...

oke...asiik! dipromosiin! tengkyuuu

:*

trica jus said...

kerjasama yang baik... (^_^) jadi iri nih.... (^_^)

Anonymous said...

It's actually very difficult in this busy life to listen news on TV, thus I only use web for that purpose, and get the hottest information. dalej, http://scottthong.wordpress.com/2013/02/06/after-relegating-homophobia-to-the-dustbin-of-history-pedophobia-next/

Anonymous said...

I really love your website.. Excellent colors & theme.

Did you make this website yourself? Please reply back as I'm looking to create my very own website and want to know where you got this from or exactly what the theme is named. Cheers!

My page :: kliknij

Anonymous said...

Hi everyone, it's my first pay a visit at this web site, and piece of writing is genuinely fruitful designed for me, keep up posting these posts.

My site - kino.dn.ua

Anonymous said...

Great site. Lots of useful information here. I am sending it
to several friends ans also sharing in delicious. And certainly, thanks to your effort!


my web-site :: summitindependentbusiness.com