Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The Old Friend

That afternoon I was amazed when reading the status of an old friend in YM. 'bidadari jatuh, aku rindu.' Fallen Angel, I miss you.

He was a young poet in Kalimantan, have long disappeared from cyberspace, and suddenly today he appears. Several years ago, we were good friends and often talk about literature and books. He's very idealistic, ambitious and diligent.

And he's adventurous. Truly adventurous.

Last year he was backpacking to Bulgaria alone and stay there for a month. Geez! I'm jealous as hell! I'm curious about the bulgarian after reading The Historian!


After his trip, he was always writing a book and published it by himself in his city. He had a small local publishing company in the city.

Next month, on December, he will go to Nederland, and next year on June, he invited me to go backpacking around Southeast Asia.

Oh oh! Just imagine the beautiful pagodas in Thailand and watching Miss Saigon opera in Vietnam! Kyaaaa, I want it! Hehehe... and of course, he is a fun travel mate because we both have interest in historical objects. It's like backpacking with my friend Ari in Jogja, or with Ridwan, my best friend in Cirebon.

I said insya Allah then. We still dunno what will happen until June, right?

Anyway thanks God... he didn't ask me 'do you miss me too?' Because I don't have an answer at all :)

pict from here

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

Gloria Putri said...

just go.......
nikmati kesempatan mumoung belumberkeluarga mba....
oke, krn dia ga nanya,then i'll ask :
"do you miss me?"

do you have answer 4 it?

i miss you too mba enno :(

Enno said...

miss you too, dek poni...
tapi saat ini aku lg ga mampu ngobrol sm byk org...

moodku msh brantakan, dan aku jg mesti fokus sama novelku...

next time kita ngrumpi2 lg ya dear :)

*many kisses and hugs*

Asop said...

Ini dia nih, baru menikmati hidup... :D

JAlan2 keliling dunia. ;)