Saturday, October 8, 2011

The Broken Fairy Tale

One day I warned you, dear ... but you did not hear. At that time you were intoxicated by romance, desperately in love. I wrote about a friend, but wish you could take a lesson. But what happened was a misunderstanding and your friend intimidated me with cynical comments that made me upset.

Oh of course I'm not psychic. I'm just someone who is sometimes given a hunch about something. There are some feelings that often warns me of my own story and I ignored. Exactly I'm not God, nor a holy angel who is free from prejudices. But you must know, I care. I care about you with all my heart.

Then I move away, because I knew I was out of your circle. I can't interfere. I've warned you, though you didn't hear it. I thought I've done my duty as a friend.

Honestly, this is what I feared. 'Coz from the beginning I know you're fragile and easily swayed. In fact we're both the same, but no one ever warned me. Otherwise you got me, who sent a signal alert.

I care about both of you, dear. You two are my friends. You said you adore me, hey I adore you too.

I've warned him not to play, I've warned you to be careful. I could not do more than that. Because friendship makes me unable to open more bad things that I know.

Forgive me, okay ... I didn't think the story ends with that ridiculous way. At the time I should have grabbed your hand and force you to end your feelings. But who could be?

Oh I'm sad! So sad! I'm feeling guilty and so sorry why did you give up and choose to forget. Why didn't you investigate the truth, perhaps this is just a phase to understand each other better? Ah, but I didn't know the whole story and it's your choice.

By the way, I never hated you. Maybe I was just disappointed because you didn't listen to me. I probably don't want to add to misunderstandings and sarcastic comments on my blog.

Back as friend? you asked me that night.
No way. we're always be, right? :)

*hugs*

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

5 comments:

Asop said...

Teman, selalu dan selamanya. Tak pernah lebih. :)

Gloria Putri said...

well done :(
aq semakin tak mengertiii :(
maksudku, aku bs bhs inggris dan ngerti apa yg kau tulis disini mbaa
tp aq gak ngerti dirimu skrng lg kenapa :(
yuk chatting mbaaaa :(
aq kangen, don't you?

Enno said...

@asop: ah tepat! :)

@glo: miz u too, tapi aku lg ngebut novelku... btw yg ini bkn ttg aku, ini ttg temenku ;)

Rona Nauli said...

yg ngebut novel dilarang nyuruh aku cepet2 baca Krakatoa ya...malah ra bar bar novelmu :P

Enno said...

hihihi iya sih... ni galaksi kinanti terpaksa disisihkan dlu... outline diutamakan, dan akhirnya selesaaaaiiii.... udah kuimel ke sana.

*halaaah baru outline pdhl, perjalanan msh pjg*

wkwkwk