Monday, February 7, 2011

Two Wooden Chopsticks

In early 2011, I promised myself to continue knitting lesson taught by my granny. I went to the bookstore, looking for knitting guide books. There's too many titles, I even confused. I finally just stare in front of bookshelves, no selection hahaha

Well, I went to my aunty, I thought she can knit everything. But it turns out she just could knit with hakken needles, not knitting with that two wooden chopsticks (what's the name of the chopsticks anyway?)

Fyuh! No doubt that I was jealous when seeing Moon Geun Young in the k-drama MSOAN, she looks so feminine with her knitting skill. Those are not just acting. She actually knit, fast motion as well. *Grmbl grmbl grmbl...*

Moon Geun Young in MSOAN. She was knitting. *Sigh!

There were some pictures of knitted goods that make me wish I could make it by myself.
When I can knit? hiks ...









No comments: