Friday, February 11, 2011

I Heart You. A Better Version

Dunno why I like song I Heart You sung by the boysband SM*SH. I like the beat, not the boys, because they look just copied korean boysband, especially Super Junior. Although I also do not like korean boysband, but the song kept ringing in my ear, very annoying!

Well, today I play for fun to Youtube, and gosh! I found several other versions of that song better than the original. There's also a parody that brought a group calling itself SMACK. Very funny! Hahaha... *LOL* Two tumbs for you guys!

My favorite is the instrumental jazz version played by Funkoff.
So cool! 'Coz suddenly I like jazz, and this version really fun to be heard, Aw! I love you guys!

Now I'm not upset anymore because that song ringing in my ears, 'coz I've got a better version! Hahaha...

Please hear this, you will agree ^_^



No comments: