Friday, February 18, 2011

My Oppa!

Suddenly I wanted to talking about Yoon Sang Hyun! Hohoho ...
To him, I could call 'oppa', because he is older than me! *flirtatious wink*

I'm not too concerned him in the drama My Fair Lady, because my attention was absorbed to Yoon Eun Hye, my favorite actress. But at Secret Garden, I like his acting as a hallyu star who selfish, childish, but also caring and loving.

The reason I suddenly like him? Uhm ... maybe because he was not too pretty (but I like Jang Geun Suk although sometimes he looks pretty huh? hehe). Sang Hyun also looks mature, perhaps because he is 38 years old. He was born in 1973, guys.

By the way, it seems he must fight for the same girl with JGS (if JGS still love that woman.) Because it turns out he also likes Ha Ji Won! Geez! Hahaha...
On the SBS TV show, Sang Hyun honestly said, "I have mentioned before that I'm a fan of Ha Ji-won, I've liked her from a while ago" when he was asked, "Who is closer to your style between Ha Ji-won and Kim Sa-rang from "Secret Garden?"

Ha Ji Won is really amazing woman, right? :)

I like him probably because of Sang Hyun oppa also have a talent to sing. His voice is really nice, a softer version than JGS's voice. Do not be surprised if it turns out he released an album in Japan.

So guys, try to listen to his melodious voice when he played the piano while singing Here I Am, in the drama Secret Garden.

Aaaah, oppa! Bravo!



No comments: