Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The City of Flower

Suddenly I wanted to go around Bandung. I think three days is enough to explore the cool places there. Wow Bandung! Hearing the name, I immediately thought of delicious foods! Hey listen! Sound of my stomach! :P

I was too young when our family lived there. So I am completely blind about interesting places and delicious foods. Lucky me, some of my aunts and uncles live there, so once in a while I could travel to Bandung and hang out at some place with my cousins.

Now it's time for my own adventure exploring the city of my birth. Yes, I was born in Bandung. It's written on my identity card. If anyone asks about bandung and I can not answer, it's just a disgrace! :P

So, I make itinerary. I think I can go about March, because this month I have to go to Jogja again to attend the wedding of my friend Ari.

This is my itinerary:
  • Taman Hutan Rakyat, Dago Pakar. There is a cave relics of the Japanese army that could be explored. 
  • Asia-Afrika Conference Museum.
  • Megalithic sites Gunung Padang
  • Pawon Cave
  • Sang Hyang Tikoro Cave
  • Geological Museum
  • Boscha Observatory

No places to hang out? Haha ... I prefer places that are scientific, historical and natural
It seems that culinary tourism in Bandung I will leave it to my aunty. She knew most delicious foods in Bandung and happy to try new places to eat! Haha...
But I had one place I have visited: Sop Buntut Dahapati in Jalan Cipaganti! Geez! I'm a maniac of oxtail soup! :D

Ow, I suddenly hungry! *rubbing my belly*

No comments: