Thursday, February 17, 2011

Lovely Secret Garden

He offers her his hand, “There will be no flowers, candles, wine, or even an ever-present ring either, but will you still be my wife?”

She looks at him with clarity and love hitherto not shown, she puts her hand on his with a smile, “Of course.”

-Secret Garden, episode 20-

-------------------

I just finished watching K-drama Secret Garden. Now I know why this drama got high rating. The scene above is one of my favorite.
I have so many reason why I like this drama and regard it as the most dramatic plays throughout 2010. Not only because of all of the soundtracks are nice to hear, but many scenes are emotionally draining.

Hyun Bin and Ha Ji Won's acting is very good. Especially Ha Ji Won! Oh I love her dazzling smile, her biting lips in anger, her acting, and her chemistry with Hyun Bin. I think she's going to be my next favorite actress! It seems she can do action scenes like the Hongkong actors. Look her sexy and athletic body!

Should I call her 'unni'? Hehehe

I think there were many different kinds of love in this drama. And so many handsome actors too hehehe... *hello Lee Phillips!* He is look so cool as Director Lim.

Of course I also like Yoon Sang-hyun. His role as Hallyu Star named Oska was so comical and funny. It's look different from his role in My Fair Lady with Yoon Eun-hye.

I will show you my favorite scenes from Secret Garden in the next post, OK ;)
But now I'm so sleepy. I have to go, guys!

While I sleep, just enjoy this one of  Secret Garden soundtracks. Here I Am by 4MEN & Mi.



See you then, readers!

No comments: