Monday, February 7, 2011

The Coolest Guy. My Version



Last night I found this video on Youtube when stricken with insomnia and could not sleep till three o'clock in the morning. Dunno why I like Jang Geun Suk! Perhaps because his bright smile. He's sooooo adorable, right? ^^


The first time I saw him in drama You're Beautiful. Initially not too fancy. Hwang Tae-kyung was strange and arrogant guy. Then, in mid-episodes, I saw his smile! Hwang Tae-kyung oops, Jang Geun Suk smile! Hwaaaa! Suddenly I fell in love with him.


I immediately find all the news about him and his films. Then traraaaa! I watch the drama Mary Stayed Out All Night / Marry Me, Mary. I find him more cool than before! Ahahaha ...

Honestly, I like him the most in MSOAN. There seems obvious singing talent than his role in You're Beautiful. I also like fashion-clothing in the movie. Very bohemian style!

But I thought, I do not really like him in the drama Beethoven Virus. While there he was handsome and could play a trumpet. I think he is not fit to be a policeman! hehehe

Geez! Why am I babbling about Jang Geun Suk this early morning! I have not even slept since last night! Sleep for a minute before going into the kitchen and make breakfast.

zzzzzz ...

No comments: