Thursday, February 10, 2011

My Favorite Scenes from Mary Stayed Out All Night

Today I watch the drama Mary Stay Out All Night for the tenth time! Hahaha .... I am really addicted to this drama.
So today I find the pictures of my favorite scenes in the play.

And here it is! Taraaaa!


Mae Ri measure Mu Gyul's hand in order to make him hand gloves

Mu Gyul asked: so now you begin to like me?


Mu Gyul's thinking of Mae Ri and unwittingly wear gloves that have not finished knitted by her.
Mu Gyul says to Jung In: You say you will try you best now, and ask me to be concern? Then he turns to kiss Mae Ri.

It's very funny to see them handcuffed, and Mae Ri forced to dance on stage ^^

Mae Ri: “You told me not to like you.”
Mu-gyul: “You told me you didn’t like me.” and suddenly they realize that they were in love all along

I enjoy the chemistry between Mu Gyul and Mae Ri in this drama. And that's the same process when I wrote all of my stories. The storyline is woven from the bottom, then slowly finding its form.

I don't care about the low rating of this drama. I've noticed is how they make the story line. Who knows one day I'll try to create scenarios hehehe....

Fighting!^_^

2 comments:

Beatrix said...

I like when Mae-ri measure his hand. Feel like I, my self measure his hand. qiqiqi...

Sassy Enno said...

hahaha...
in your dream! :P