Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Dirt Gear

You will never understand the feeling of being someone among you and your obsession. It feels like dirt gear, ready to gouge out and vomited.

You're standing there with two feet in two places. There and here. Still pay attention and expect your obsession, but also pay attention to me and probably expecting something about me.

I couldn't follow your way before you make sure that you're just expecting me. I couldn't understand why we must live it slowly, if the situation is complicated and potentially hurt me.
It will be running as it is when there are only two parties, not three.

Did you say I'm too good to be true? I don't think so. Who do you think I am?
All I know is that I'm just an ordinary woman who falls in love with you...


Image and video hosting by TinyPic