Saturday, August 20, 2011

Still Waiting

Even more, I had never meant to love him. One thing I truely knew - in the pit of my stomach, in the center of my bones, knew it from the crown of my head to the soles of my feet, knew it deep in my empty chest - was how love grave someone the power to break you. I'd been broken beyond repair.

-Bella Swan, New Moon-



The truth is I still could not believe him totally. He would be sad to know this, but will also understand. I gave him time to prove what he said to me a few days ago, that he made ​​me a destination, not just an option.

"I'll prove it to you," He said at the time. "I have and I can."

That's the promise of a man. There's honor and dignity in the promise of a man. If it turns out he did not keep it, I don't know what kind of man he is. Maybe just a jerk as a person I've ever known, who've promised me too, then left.

I love him accidentally. It just came to me, like a meteor across the dark sky. I still don't know our future. Currently I can only wait for him to prove the promise.

"I'm in love with you." He, the man who is not romantic, said it.

Well. I love you too, stupid boy. Do not ask me how do you prove you've kept your promise. I know the answer. But later, when the time comes, you will know it.

Love will find the way :)



Image and video hosting by TinyPic