Thursday, July 28, 2011

Hey Shik-ah!

It's been long time I didn't write about Yoo Ah-in, huh? Yes, Yoo Ah-in, that handsome guy which is similar face to my school friend xixixi ...

He is very-very different from Indonesian actors which the same age as him. I do not mean to denigrate young Indonesian actors or whatever. But of all the writings, interviews, coverage, news and anything that spread in the real world and cyberspace, Yoo Ah-in is not the kind of celebrities who dazzled by the glamorous life.

Just read his writings on twitter. He has a talent for writing, I thought (as an editor). And a wise way of thinking, beyond his age and his babyface.

Beyond all that, Yoo Ah-in always reminds me of Abe, my school friend who is missing somewhere. Makes me miss my teenager days long time ago.

Hey Shik-ah, thanks for remind me of my school years! Success for you. I love you. Hahaha...
____________________

PS: Yoo Ah-in's real name is Uhm Hong-shik. So, I call him Shik-ah ^^






Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 comments:

Gloria Putri said...

xixiixixixiix


gantengan kim soo hyun mbaaaaa

Gloria Putri said...

oya, aq uda cerita blm sih, muridku ada yg namanya abe?

Anonymous said...

haha cute

Sassy Enno said...

@Qrazee: absolutely :P