Saturday, April 9, 2011

My Fully Head

These days there are many new plans in my head.
For three days I was puzzled by a matter of waiting for my new netbooks from Jogja, until my ulcer recurrence. By the way, the new netbook is actually entered into the list of my latest plan.

Okay, if you want to know what makes my head full lately, check this out!

  • New netbook. I need a netbook, not a notebook. My old notebook is used by my sister in-law to do her thesis now. Because I often travel, netbook is easy to carry anywhere because of smaller and lighter. The problem is, my bestfriend Ari, who help finding a good netbook, will vote today after four days of back and forth to the exhibition. Ari, what a perfectionist you are! Make me wait long in desperate 'coz need the stuff ... hiks...
  • Go to Lawang Sewu. Okay, it's because  Gloria who living in Semarang and reminds me of the haunted place ' Lawang Sewu.' But the word 'haunted' is not an official nickname of the place. Actually the place is government-protected historic buildings. I will not be looking for ghosts there. I really want to trail of the history :p
  • Honda Scoopy. Hey, I don't know why I want this thing! Probably because of seeing its ads on TV. The song ringing in my ears "Scoppy, semuanya naik Scoopy..."
    I'm actually not very good at riding a motorcycle. Can go but can not put the brakes on hahaha... I like the white one! Aaah, I want to buy it! 
  • Hunting DVD K-drama. I do research and cross-check some good K-drama on the internet. I want to buy it, but there's no time to go to the store! Damn!

It seems, from some of the plan, I will just get a new netbook. Ari sent SMS last night and told me that he had the choice to one brand netbook. So now, I'm sitting anxiously awaiting my new netbook from Jogja.
OMG, are we choosing a husband for me, Ari? What took you so long? *LOL*

Lawang Sewu

3 comments:

gloria said...

LOL....maw nyari hantu nya jg gagpapa koq mba :))ngga ada yg ngelarang....

hahhaha...
ya kpn ke semarang, kontak saya ya :)
aniwei, tengs ya mba uda nge link blog ku dimari :) hhohoho
nanti klo uda dapet dvd k-drama yg baru di ulas disini ya, biar bs jd bahan pertimbangan buat nntn...hahahhaa

chiekebvo said...

owhh..jadi skarang mbak enno skalian nyari suami gitu??? #LostFocus ;))

Sassy Enno said...

@gloria: hehe... lha ntar kamu lari ketakutan klo ketemu hantu... :P iya tar kapan2 backpacking ke semarang deh :)

@chie: ha? wah... emang disitu ada yg keren? hihi