Sunday, April 3, 2011

Blabbering in the Afternoon

Until this day I still fall in love with Yoo Ah-in. Not just because he looks like my school friend who  disappeared some where. You know, I like the style of Ah-in. He's cool, mysterious and mischievous.

Perhaps it is coincidence that the face of my friend named Abe was a bit like Yoo Ah-in. Especially their eyes and lips. Their lips thick, conical, pouts as if mocking people who stare at them. And they have slanted eyes ... ah, since I was a teenager I like the slant-eyed guys!

Not only Kenzo, who has slanted eyes. Of course, he was obviously a half Japanese. But my boyfriends before him, most have slanted eyes, although not all of them descendants of oriental.

What's so special with the slant-eyed guys, Enno? Ask my friends. Ah, dunno.
Maybe because in my family there are a lot of people have slanted eyes. Many of my cousins ​​have slanted eyes, even my own. Sometimes, if I walk in the Chinatown area in Jakarta, the owner of the shop where I shop called me 'amoy' or 'cici'. Hahaha...

Back to the topic.
When I saw Yoo Ah-in, knew him from the Korean dramas that I watch, I realized that my old friend Abe was cool. Hahaha

Oh, oh! The guy with hot lips and slanted eyes ^^

A cool guy who does not look cool because it was covered by his naughty. That was Abe. Though he said he fell in love with me for three years! OMG, why would I be so blind? A handsome guy was in love with me and I even busy crush on his brother and other guys! Phew! It's stupido, right?

Today I'm thinking, when I used to know his feelings, would I accept his love?
I think about it anymore ... and the answer is NO. Because I consider him like my brother.

It's become another story if the guy who falls in love with me is Yoo Ah-in! *wink*

By the way, I found a tumblr and blog link which full of Yoo Ah-in photos and videos. Aaaah! It's heaven! If you are Yoo Ah-in's fans and wanna peek him, just click this link and this link.

So I also 'stole' some Ah-in's photos from the sites and drooling...
Hahaha...

Ah-in darling... I wanna kiss you!
Smooch smooch! :))

Hey, why you kissed that apple! Just kiss me ONLY!!! :))

3 comments:

Gloria Putri said...

huakakakkakakakakka.....disana Abe...disini jg Abe......hahahhaha.......km jg sipit to No? cici Enno, emang pantes dipanggil itu? wuakakakakkakakak

Enno said...

biar si abe yg sedang dicari membacanya trus nongol di peredaran bumi hehe...

iya, ga terlalu sipit juga sih klo dibanding sepupu2ku... tp ga tau kenapa suka dikira chinese haha

Gloria Putri said...

hahahhaha....
wah2...koq sama yaaa??? aq jg dikira chinese.....dimana2 dipanggil cici...apalagi semarang bnyk chinese nya.......dulu jaman krusuhan jakarta mei 98 sampe2 aq diamankan sama mama ku..hahabiar gag diapa2in.....betewe, ni blog koq sepi amat ya? dibikin rame yoookkk....dibakar...huakakakakka
piss