Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Letter to The Commander

I do not agree that Officer Norman Kamaru given sanction, Commander! He did not harm the nation. His Indian dancing on Youtube just entertain people and make the image of the police to be more friendly.

You'd better care of your men who like to accept bribes and money tips when giving a speeding ticket on the street, Sir. It's called 'harm the nation and damaged the image of the police.'

Officer Norman Kamaru just a young cop who tries to overcome the saturation on his guard duty, and entertaining his friends. I am sure that when all of a sudden there was a riot, he will not be negligent and would soon act as the other cops. What's wrong with dancing in a few minutes? We're not in a state of war, Sir.

I am not a police officer and did not understand the rules of the police. But I am a journalist. In my experience, Brimob is the most sympathetic officials in the field in every case that I reported. You all approach the community is very good and persuasive. In my opinion, Officer Norman actually reinforce the impression of friendly.

Please excuse him, Sir. He was just a new police charge one year and five months. he's just still childish. He's funny, really.

We need the police are down to earth and friendly as he is, Commander. Because the police task is to protect us, right Sir?

4 comments:

Gloria Putri said...

aw aw aw......I love the way you say:
"I am not a police officer and did not understand the rules of the police. But I am a journalist."

great, I do agree with u No...He's just entertaining people..so the commander should not give him any sanction...

Gloria Putri said...

baca link ini No
http://id.berita.yahoo.com/-hukuman--untuk-briptu-norman-kamaru.html
happy ending nih ceritanya :)

chiekebvo said...

*hey chayya..chayyyaaa chayyaaaa.* *joget india*
setuju mbak..disaat sedang rame2nya ttg kasus bank dan pssi, om brimob ini datang menghibur kita.. *tsahh* ;))

Sassy Enno said...

hahaha iya chie... asik bgt gayanya! gokil abis! ternyata ada juga polisi yg funky! hihihi....