Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Loser

Hey you! I've burned the cabin. Everything is gone overnight. If you think I was doing it while crying, you're wrong. Big big wrong. I didn't intend to cry over loser like you.

Oh, you don't like being called a loser? But that's you, darling. You left without a word.  Go quietly like a thief.

You know what, I do not even mind if we split up. But not with the way you did. You didn't think I am a HUMAN who deserve a good talk.

That's why I'm angry. I don't know how long I can forgive you. Wait till I saw you fall again. Yes. I curse you. I curse you feel what I feel now. As it turns out that your pain experience was not make you appreciate the feelings of others.

You think my heart was made ​​of stone, eh?

Yes Leonard, I'll keep writing about the pain that you gave me. Here, or in my other house. Why should I care if you become embarrassed? It was not me who embarrass you. You're the one who did it.

Farewell, darling. Just leave the cabin to ashes. As our story, a cheap soap opera that you created once upon a time.

Aeternum vale. Farewell forever.

-Kireina-

2 comments:

Gloria Putri said...

keren mbaaaa...
hehehhehe...marah2 aja terus mbaa sampe km puas :)
nanti kan hilang kecewanya...
habis dia emang jahat bgt sih...mengecewakan gitu...

betewe, klo km posting gini apa gak makin bikin orang tau mba?
hehehhee

Enno said...

lho memangnya ini tentang apa gitu?

:P