Friday, March 25, 2011

Still About Yoo Ah-in ^^

Hey! These are Sunkyungkwan Scandal (SKKS) co-stars commenting on Yoo Ah In.

Park Min Young:

Park Min-young


“I’ve talked about this with Ah-in, that everyone: Park Yoochun, Song Joong-ki, Yoo Ah-in, was so passionate about acting that we spurred each other on. The teamwork was so good that even when doing reactions for each other’s shots, we were diligently acting. But I have one complaint. All three of them have such baby faces. Especially Ah-in, when he cuts his hair and shaves his face, he looks like a total kid. Next to the three of them, I look old! On top that, I think the stress of the shoot has aged me.” (via Yonhap, Sports Khan)

Yoo Ah In, the more you see (of him), the more you fall for him. Song Joong Ki is intelligent and smart performer. Park Yoo Chun is sincere (or devoted).” (Entertainment Relay 11/06/2010)

Joo Ah Sung:

Joo Ah-sung


Startoday interview of Joo Ah Sung aka Nam Myung Sik (So Ron leader) in drama SKKS, his comment about working with YAI:

During the first scene with Yoo Ah In, I thought to myself he was born to be an actor (also mean celestial star or the highest/best actor). He was really Gurl Oh. At the location, he was in Gurl Oh character always, really focused… watching them (refering to Park Yoo-chun & YAI), even though they were still young, they were so good I thought to myself I should make greater effort.”

Song Joong-ki:

Song Joong-ki


During KBS 2TV 'Entertainment Weekly', Song Joong-ki, who is well known for playing Goo Yong-ha in 'Sungkyunkwan Scandal', confessed, “I want Yoo Ah-in's lips, not in sexual way though.”

Song Joong-ki said, “My complex is my lips. I occasionally saw Yoo Ah-in's lips during the shooting of 'Sungkyunkwan Scandal', and I really envy these lips.”

Yoo Ah-in


And look! This guy is very-very cool, right! Hahaha...


No comments: