Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The Hot Youngblood

Hola gente! Ahora he enamorado de un chico!

Hello people! Now I have a crush on a guy! Hohoho, I'm sorry for my spanish. It's just because I feel got back from Mexico after filming the movie Apocalypto! Hahaha...

How about this!

Yan in canic Maya. Bix a bel? Bix a kaba? In k'àab'a'e' Enno.Jach ki'imak in wóol in wilikech. 

Hihihi...
It's Yucatec Mayan. I found some sentences after googling. It's FAMSI. A foundation for Mesoamerican studies, they have this site to studying Yucatec Mayan.
And the sentences above mean:

I'm learn about Mayan. How are you? What's your name? My name is Enno. Pleased to meet you.

Back to the topic. You must curious about the guy. Who is he? Ow, he's absolutely hot! Yay! Hahaha... what am I talking about right now? Is there a guy more hot than Jang Geun Suk? Of course.

Just take a look this picture, please.









Yup! He is Rudy Youngblood. The leading actor of movie Apocalypto. I watched the movie five times until now and suddenly fall in love with his acting since the first time I saw him.

Originally from a small town in Texas, Rudy Youngblood came to Los Angeles to start a Native American dance troupe. As fate would have it, he was in LA for only about 3 months before he got the role as Jaguar Paw. He went for the audition and he got a call from Mel Gibson himself.

Youngblood left to Mexico the next day, early in the morning, to start on the movie. He still did not understand that he was going to have the starring role. "Everything happened so fast. 'Starring role' in a movie? I wasn't sure what that meant. I would ask my friends, what does that mean, 'Starring role'? Is that the 'main guy'? It's crazy!"

He said that he's just a country boy from a small town in Texas.

He's a native American of Comanche, Cree and Yaqui decent. In the movie, he's representing a Mayan person. He wanted it to be natural- as natural as possible, so he studied a lot. Day and night. "I love the Maya people. They are gentle, giving, very intellectual and a beautiful people." To learn the script was not enough. To learn to speak Mayan was not enough. So he wanted to learn about the culture."

Rudy also speak Spanish. He learned a lot about the Mexican people too. He  learned Spanish while he was filming Apocalypto there. The spanish is fluently. I think he's not only good in acting, but he's intelligent and smart. Totally gorgeous! Oh I'm blown away! Gorgeous and speaks Spanish! It's so sexy!

When some journalists ask about his prepare for the Apocalypto premier of  2007, he said that he don't even know what he's going to wear.

Oh come on, Rudy! I think you don't need to wear anything like tuxedo or else in any event. You'll be fine with your half-naked body such as Jaguar Paw, your role in Apocalypto. You're so damn hot, you know!

Hehehe *devilish grin*

No comments: