Saturday, March 5, 2011

Changing the Plan

When I was googling about my mother's hometown, Garut, there are many tourist objects!
It's so embarrassing! During the year I lived here, in Garut, I only know a bit.
I love nature tourism, and you know that? There's so many nature tourism here!

So far I only know some of the most famous places, which turned out recently became unnatural again because too many visitors.

So I made a list of tourism objects, and I promise will track it down one by one.
I feel stupid. Many people want to go to this small town to enjoy the beautiful nature and great attractions, but I was even fun to design your tour to other regions.

Magdalene, my cousin's wife had agreed to be my journey partner, and we named this plan 'Tour de Garut' hehehe ....

We will start as soon as possible. Magdalene is still waiting for her husband return from overseas this week, and I am waiting to hear from Eka about the certainty of our trip to Green Canyon. About Bosscha Observatory, I think I can wait, besides I do not have friends to go there.


No comments: