Thursday, June 2, 2011

I Forgive Park Shin-hye

Once I did not like this girl: Park Shin-hye (PSH). Why? Maybe I was jealous because people said she's Jang Geun-suk's girlfriend. Hehehe..

The second reason, some of her fans are annoying. They insult JGS' partners in his other films, for example, Moon Geun-young (Marry Stayed Out All Nights). Then there was a war of words between two camps of fans. But it's clear that the first start was from PSH's fans. They are the ones that fanatics on PSH, crazy about Boys Before Flowers drama and want JGS and PSH dating in the real world.

Oh c'mon... They're going out or not, what's the matters, guys?

Once I didn't like PSH, because she didn't try to mediate the dispute. Come on, girl. Just speak up, one or two sentences. I don't believe that she didn't know about the dispute. I know, she's not blind about the Internet. She has a Cyworld account (blog service in Korea). She has a twitter, which is updated regularly. She's got a facebook? Who knows. Clearly she was active in cyberspace.

She could give a statement on twitter or Cyworld to arbitrate the disputes by her plebeian fans.

My friend, an actress said, that busy people like them, do not have time to deal with trivial things like that.
Oh yeah? But it is her moral responsibility to remind the fans for being polite.

I was not an actress, but I'm a person who had many supporting friends for anything I do. When one day I was attacked and they wanted to strike back the offender, wanted to curse or hurt the perpetrator, I have a moral obligation to stop them.
Why?

Because it will become a boomerang for me. My name will go bad. People do not just hate my friends, but also hate me.

But ....
Now because the fans were no longer at war, my feeling to PSH was gonna be normal. No hate, but also not love.

But there's one person that I mark, have attitudes like PSH. Letting a friend to attacked me. Hiding in silence and pretend not to know anything.

Perhaps you secretly glad that it happened, eh?

Park Shin-hye

8 comments:

sayamaya said...

terkadang beberp mslh lebih baik didiamkan no. lalu biar waktu yang menjawab/menyelesaikannya. aku sndr sering melakukannya. dgn begitu akan lbh tampak siapa yg benar2 mengenal kita dan siapa yg tidak ;)

Sassy Enno said...

iya...hehehe I'm stay cool! Yeah! :))

btw PSH kok kedengerannya hampir mirip PSK ya?
*dasar masih sentimen*

LOL

sayamaya said...

bener. tampangnya jutek gitu ya. ato krn ini efek lu cembokur? huahahaha..

aku sih liat dr pict ini. gktau jg siapa si PSH ini, hihi..
ane pan cm ngikutin lee minho ssi, no =))

sayamaya said...

mksdku, krn cembokur jd km pilih pict dgn pose jutek begini =))

Sassy Enno said...

hahaha.... PSH ini lawan mainnya Jang Geun Suk di drama You're Beautiful itu lho, may. yg ttg boyband, yg salah satu personelnya (si PSH) ternyata biarawati yg nyamar jd co... tau kan?

tampangnya sih emang agak belagu.. imut face, tapi kliatan jelas bahwa dia sadar bgt klo di imut hahaha...

nah gw plg ga suka sm org2 yg kayak gitu.
biasa aja kaleee....

hihihi...

sayamaya said...

wah, gktau no. msh byk nih list drama korea yg belon ane tonton. sigh.
tp aku prnah dgr klo u're beautiful itu bagus.
eniwei, drama jang geun suk ane bru ntn yg mary stay out all night ajahhhh, hihihii....
eh, malming yukksss....

Anonymous said...

Hi Sassy, as a truly fan of PSH and in the name of all the love that I feel for her, I have to tell you that those weren´t really fans of her. If you enter at her official international fanclub there is no word about JSK or Moon Geun Young, because her fans respect them, and I think there is a reason why PSH gave at that page her official international account (her only official page where her international fans can share about her, and only about her). Please remember, that in that time (when MMM was filming and aired) PSH was outside... in Taiwan filming Hayate from october to end January, she come back to Korea in February. I think that she gave Sukkie her support as a friend in that time but she was triying to give her best in her new drama...she didn´t speak mandarin...and she had to act so I don´t think that she has checked the war-fans and had so much time. Such as Sukkie and MGY (they were working hard for their drama), PSH was doing the same far away for them. It is true that there is a tesion between some fans, but is the same with some MGY fans...some of them attack PSH, you can see that in some comments, and that is in both ways. I think it is better ignore them: MGY´s fans who attack PSH and some PSH´s fans who attack MGY - Fabiola

Sassy Enno said...

@ maya: bagus kok, nonton aja... ga akan nyesel liat suami pertamaku hahaha

@Fabiola: hi dear, thanks for ur comment. I was not a big fan of PSH, but I like to see her plays. Yes, I was annoyed because of the war between the two fans, and regretted why there was no response from PSH.

maybe you're right, those who argue it's not real her fans. I don't dislike PSH for long, because I think it does not matter anymore, until one day a friend of someone attacking me for no reason and that person was silent. So I remember the war the two fans.

anyway, thanks for your visit ^^