Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Fake

Yes. I do not like you. Very, very not like you and made me vomit. You can't forbid me to dislike you.
I have many reasons. You want to know? Please reflect in the mirror. See your smiling face. That's a false front. Your smile, too. It's always multi-layered mask you wear in public.

But no matter how hard your efforts to look holy, you can't fool me. You're a fake. You're not sincere. You're cheater. You always find justification for what you do, no matter how it hurts other people.

For as much as you sprinkle sweet words to everyone, to me it sounded cheap. You make love and affection as closeout items.

You're nothing more than a snake, who sneaked into the subtle minds of the people, to spread your poison and make them change according to your wishes.

Actually, to know who you are is not difficult. Look at the people in your circle. They were annoying, even don't know manners. People who like to hurt others but to pretend innocence. Who ungrateful and selfish. Who can only criticize others, but did not realize that they were jerks.
 

And you said nothing when they act, because it is so you, too.
I don't like you so much. So there.

1 comment:

Gloria Putri said...

knapa mba? marah2 sama sapa nihh?