Thursday, February 10, 2011

Pissed Off

I have a plan for someone. Not a bad plan or painful, even though she already made me hurt and heartache.

Well, I do not like people who broke their promise to me even though I have never broken a promise to anyone, especially HER.

There are two objects, which we share for two. She promised to pay for both. But then she only pays for its own interests and conveniently said that I should look for ways to pay for my own parts.

Deceitful! And I was happy to be paid, even though I could pay for itself. I do not ask, but she who promised first. If she does not intend to pay, why did she promise? Oooh! I'm pissed off!

Fine. I will pay for my own part. By the way, do you want to join me go to Jogja next week, sis? Just bite your fingers. I will go alone without telling you, even though I have promises to take you. Suddenly I will be in Jogja and have fun there. I'm not going to buy all of your order, batik clothes and all sorts of other goods. No way.

Then I will go back home and say: hi I went to Jogja you know! It's so fun.
I imagine she will protest because I broke it, though yesterday I did not protest when she broke her promise.

FYI, I am not a person who likes to take revenge and this is not revenge. It's just a lesson for her so that no arbitrary. She think if she is older than me, she can belittle me?

Hohoho...She's wrong. I am smarter than her!

No comments: